Agile Business Advanced – Facilitating the Process
The Agile Business Advanced – Facilitating the Process certificate is a recognized Scrum Master certificate for people who work Agile and Scrum in a non-IT context. With this certificate you demonstrate that you know and are able to apply the Scrum theory. The certificate focuses on the Scrum Master role within Scrum. By obtaining this certificate you demonstrate your expertise as a Scrum Master in a non-IT context. In other words: you know how to facilitate the Scrum process in such a way that a team achieves optimum performance. With this certificate you are interesting for employers who want to introduce or deploy Scrum in predominantly non-IT teams.
The Agile Business Advanced – Facilitating the Process certificate is intended for professionals who have studied the Scrum Master role in a non-IT environment. A solid theoretical basis is required to achieve this certification. So, make sure you study the course material well. In addition to a solid theoretical basis, practical experience is an advantage in successfully completing this certification.
The certificate offers added value for everyone who:
- Plays the role of Scrum Master in a non-IT team
- Wants to ensure that teams perform optimally (good results, fast results, happy employees)
- Collaborates in a team and wants to organize this collaboration in a smarter way
- Is a project manager and wants to expand / demonstrate knowledge about project management
Below you will find details about the exam:
- It is an online exam
- The exam has a time box (45 minutes) in which 60 questions have to be answered
- 48 questions must be answered correctly in order to pass the exam
- The exam is in English
- The Agile Business Body of Knowledge is the course material for the exam
- It is an open book exam so you can review the course material during the exam
- There are no entry requirements for this exam
The costs for the certification are € 149 per attempt. This price includes VAT. The certificate has no expiration date and is therefore valid forever.
It is not mandatory to attend a training course with one of the official partners of the IIABC. If you know the course material and feel comfortable taking the exam, you can do it directly online. However, following a training course increases the chance of success. Agile Scrum Group is our official partner in the Netherlands. If you want to prepare for this assessment through training, you can follow this Scrum Master training. After following the training, you can take the exam online.
Questions about this certification? You can reach our office via email@example.com.