Welcome to the practice questions
- This exam consists of 10 questions. You have to answer at least 8 questions correctly.
- You have 7.5 minutes for this exam. There’s a countdown timer available from the moment you start the exam. It is not possible to pauze the time during the exam.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and silent surroundings.
During the exam:
- The exam consists of multiple choice questions. Sometimes you have to select multiple answers for one question. When this is the case it is explicitly stated in the question. E.g. when you have to select 3 answers for a question, your answer will always be incorrect when you select less or more answers for that question.
- You can navigate to specific questions through the question overview in your screen (visible once you started).
- The question overview shows you all answered (and open) questions.
- You can select the ‘review question’ button when you want to review a question later.
- Make sure you only complete the exam when you have answered all questions.
Both the time pressure and the percentage of questions that have to be answered correctly are representative compared to the real exams. These are the only practice questions available.