Welcome to the practice questions
- This exam consists of 10 questions. You have to answer at least 8 questions correctly.
- You have 7.5 minutes for this exam. There’s a countdown timer available from the moment you start the exam. It is not possible to pauze the time during the exam.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and silent surroundings.
During the exam:
- The exam consists of multiple choice questions. Sometimes you have to select multiple answers for one question. When this is the case it is explicitly stated in the question. E.g. when you have to select 3 answers for a question, your answer will always be incorrect when you select less or more answers for that question.
- You can navigate to specific questions through the question overview in your screen (visible once you started).
- The question overview shows you all answered (and open) questions.
- You can select the ‘review question’ button when you want to review a question later.
- Make sure you only complete the exam when you have answered all questions.
Both the time pressure and the percentage of questions that have to be answered correctly are representative compared to the real exams. These are the only practice questions available.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
Who is part of the Scrum Team?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Which meeting does often take longer than expected?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
The primary responsibility of the Scrum Master is to…CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
Which project can best be handled with Scrum?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
- The Product Owner is the boss of the Scrum Team
- The Product Owner is responsible for Return on Investment (ROI)
Question 6 of 10
What is the main topic in the 2nd part of the Sprint Review?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
From whom does the Product Owner receive advice for the prioritization of the Product Backlog?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
The Scrum Master is responsible for keeping track of the project’s progress within a sprintCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
Developers decide individually what work they take into a SprintCorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
- When a Sprint lasts a month, the Daily Scrum lasts a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15 minutes
- When a Sprint lasts half a month, the Daily Scrum lasts a minimum of 2.5 and a maximum of 7.5 minutes.