To prepare for our exams you have to study the course materials related to your course.
- The following practice questions reflect the difficulty level of the questions in our exams.
- Our exams consist of multiple choice and multiple answer questions.
- These are the only practice questions available.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Who is part of the Scrum Team?CorrectIncorrect
Which meeting does often take longer than expected?CorrectIncorrect
The primary responsibility of the Scrum Master is to…CorrectIncorrect
Which project can best be handled with Scrum?CorrectIncorrect
- The Product Owner is the boss of the Scrum Team
- The Product Owner is responsible for Return on Investment (ROI)
What is the main topic in the 2nd part of the Sprint Review?CorrectIncorrect
From whom does the Product Owner receive advice for the prioritization of the Product Backlog?CorrectIncorrect
The Scrum Master is responsible for keeping track of the project’s progress within a sprintCorrectIncorrect
Developers decide individually what work they take into a SprintCorrectIncorrect
- When a Sprint lasts a month, the Daily Scrum lasts a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15 minutes
- When a Sprint lasts half a month, the Daily Scrum lasts a minimum of 2.5 and a maximum of 7.5 minutes.