Agile Business Advanced – Maximizing Value
The Agile Business Advanced – Maximizing Value certificate is a recognized Product Owner certificate for people who work with Agile and Scrum in a non-IT context. With this certificate you demonstrate that you know and are able to apply the Scrum theory. The certificate focuses on the Product Owner role within Scrum. By obtaining this certificate, you demonstrate your expertise as a Product Owner in a non-IT context. As a Product Owner in a non-IT context, you are able to maximize customer value of project results. Through professional stakeholder management and proper prioritization of activities, scarce resources for a project are optimally utilized. By constant communication with your customers about desired project results you achieve to the best solution. With this certificate you are interesting for employers who want to introduce or deploy Scrum in predominantly non-IT teams.
The Agile Business Advanced – Maximizing Value certificate is intended for professionals who have studied the Product Owner role in a non-IT environment. A solid theoretical basis is required to achieve this certification. So, make sure you study the course material well. In addition to a solid theoretical basis, practical experience is an advantage in successfully completing this certification. The certificate offers added value for everyone who:
- Takes on the role of Product Owner in a non-IT team.
- Wants to be able to maximize professional performance of projects in a complex environment with various stakeholders
- Collaborates in a team and wants to organize this cooperation in a smarter way
- Is a project manager and wants to expand / demonstrate their knowledge of project management
Below you can find details about the exam:
- It is an online exam
- The exam has a time box (45 minutes) in which 60 questions have to be answered
- 48 questions must be answered correctly in order to pass the exam
- The exam is in English
- The Agile Business Body of Knowledge is the course material for the exam
- It is an open book exam so you can review the course material during the exam
- There are no entry requirements for this exam
The costs for the certification are € 149 per attempt. This price includes VAT. The certificate has no expiration date and is therefore forever valid.
It is not mandatory to attend a training course with one of the official partners of the IIABC. If you know the course material and feel comfortable taking the exam, you can do it directly online. However, following a training course increases the chance of success. Agile Scrum Group is our official partner in the Netherlands. If you want to prepare for this assessment through training, you can follow this Product Owner training. After following the training, you can take the exam online.
Questions about this certification? You can reach our office via firstname.lastname@example.org.